打印

大家把喜欢的歌词贴上(欧美、大洋、非洲、拉美、南极和北极版)

yesterday

yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it seems as though they're here to stay oh, i believe in yesterday.

suddenly, i'm not half the man i used to be, there's a shadow hanging over me.

oh, yesterday came suddenly. why she had to go i don't know she wouldn't say. i said something wrong, now i long for yesterday.

yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. now i need a place to hide away. oh, i believe in yesterday. i believe in yesterday.

why she had to go i don't know she would not say. i said something wrong, now i long for yesterday.

yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. now i need a place to hide away. oh, i believe in yesterday. i believe in yesterday was so far away oh, yesterday was far away

私の需要なのただ一つのキッスの時に、私に一つのキッスをあげる
ある日もし私は突然消えてなくなったのならばくれぐれも私を探してはいけないにくる

这首歌也很有感觉的~~~有无数个版本............

Fly me to the moon

fly me to the moon let me play among the stars let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars in other words hold my hand in other words baby kiss me fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more you are all i long for all i worship and adore in other words please be true in other words i love you fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more you are all i long for all i worship and adore in other words please be true in other words i love you

casablanca i fell in love with you watching casablanca back row at the driven show in the flickering light popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviare making love on a long hot summer's night i thought you fell in love with me watching casablanca holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe holding in the shadows from the spots a rocky moonlight in your arms making magic at the movies in you old chevrolet oh a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca but kiss is not a kiss without your sigh please come back to me in casablanca i love you more and more each day as time goes by i guess there're many broken hearts in casablanca you know i've really been there so i don't know i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen but it hurt just as bad when i had to watch you go

最喜欢这句:a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca , but kiss is not a kiss without your sigh

原因不明......

回到顶部
Skin Designed Powered By Discuz! 6.0.0 © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 冰点天空 - Archiver - WAP