大家把喜欢的歌词贴上(欧美、大洋、非洲、拉美、南极和北极版)

大家把喜欢的歌词贴上(欧美、大洋、非洲、拉美、南极和北极版)

如题

把歌词贴上的同时

把歌手、作曲、作词也贴上

最好把出处也说一下

也可以稍微说说自己喜欢的原因

活一般死着

我在出生的梦中不断地落下我感到孤独和害怕一只灰羽毛的鸟用喙轻轻拉住我后来呢……?后来怎么也想不起来了……

kirsch发于3月31日

dying in the sun (the cranberries) do you remember the things we used to say? i feel so nervous when i think of yesterday how could i let things get to me so bad? how did i let things get to me? like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying... like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying... will you hold on to me i am feeling frail will you hold on to me we will never fail i wanted to be so perfect you see i wanted to be so perfect like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying... like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying in the sun like dying...

我一个人不孤单想一个人才孤单 有伴的人在狂欢寂寞的人怎么办 越过窗看着长街欢乐却无声 像一张卡片灯光像繁星 灿烂整条街思念的情绪湿亮我的眼 我一个人不孤单想一个人才孤单 有伴的人在狂欢寂寞的人怎么办 我边想你边唱歌想像你看着 被感动了我被抱着眼泪笑了 围巾轻碰着唇边有点暖的像亲吻的感觉 吐气变白烟飘过了眉间撞上了怀念下了一阵雪 我一个人不孤单想一个人才孤单 有伴的人在狂欢寂寞的人怎么办 我边想你边唱歌想像你看着 被感动了我被抱着眼泪笑了 气氛太美离你太远有太多的幻觉 不能快乐不能改变 cause baby i miss you 我一个人不孤单想一个人才孤单 有伴的人在狂欢寂寞的人怎么办 我边想你边唱歌想像你看着被感动了 我被抱着眼泪笑了我被抱着眼泪笑了 say forever ——《say forever》

活一般死着

顺便说一下我很喜欢红莓卡百利

尤其是《悲伤的水仙花》和《倒退华尔兹》

活一般死着

yesterday

yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it seems as though they're here to stay oh, i believe in yesterday.

suddenly, i'm not half the man i used to be, there's a shadow hanging over me.

oh, yesterday came suddenly. why she had to go i don't know she wouldn't say. i said something wrong, now i long for yesterday.

yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. now i need a place to hide away. oh, i believe in yesterday. i believe in yesterday.

why she had to go i don't know she would not say. i said something wrong, now i long for yesterday.

yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. now i need a place to hide away. oh, i believe in yesterday. i believe in yesterday was so far away oh, yesterday was far away

私の需要なのただ一つのキッスの時に、私に一つのキッスをあげる
ある日もし私は突然消えてなくなったのならばくれぐれも私を探してはいけないにくる

BEATLES也是偶所爱……

YESTERDAY是最经典的!

[em01]
活一般死着

这首歌也很有感觉的~~~有无数个版本............

Fly me to the moon

fly me to the moon let me play among the stars let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars in other words hold my hand in other words baby kiss me fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more you are all i long for all i worship and adore in other words please be true in other words i love you fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more you are all i long for all i worship and adore in other words please be true in other words i love you

我个人就听过30多个版本~

但是,还是NAT KING COLE和FRANK的合唱最经典!!!!!!!

活一般死着

青春若有张不老的脸 但愿她永远不被改变 许多梦想总编织太美 跟着迎接幻灭 爱上你是最快乐的事 却也换来最痛苦的悲 苦涩交错爱的甜美 我怎样都学不会

《眼泪》

天道所现, 刹那之间。 -------------------------------------------------------------- http://spaces.msn.com/members/bryanhuyq/ 我的blog,有空就来踩踩好了。

beginning 无法停止的思绪 任由它飘向远方 多希望能回到两人天真无邪 一同欢笑的时光 回忆就像被击得粉碎的玻璃工艺品 我小心翼翼地收集每一块碎片 重要的东西 总在生气后才发现 请让时间停止 在我的胸口刻下你的模样 如果能被宽恕 我愿牺牲一切作为代价 只要能再看一次你的笑容 ending 你出发的那天 我和往常一样 挥挥手说再见 就好象明天还会在这个城市相见 相信爱就是不向自己认输 到梦想实现那天为止 我会微笑着 对着星星祈祷 在这里等你 想成为你的天空 连悲伤也能包容 不管何时仰望天空 都不感到孤独 愿远方的你能这样想 愿我成为你的归属

<钢之炼金术士>主题曲,原因就不用说了吧……

荣耀已逝,荣耀无处不在。

楼上两位贴错地方了啊~

我专门留了动漫和中文的帖子~

活一般死着

hotel california

on a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair warm smell of colitas rising up through the air up ahead in the distance, i saw a shimmering light my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dimmer i had to stop for the night there she stood in the doorway; i heard the mission bell and i was thinking to myself, 'this could be heaven or this could be hell' then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way there were voices down the corridor, i thought i heard them say...

welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely place) plenty of room at the hotel california any time of year, you can find it here

her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes benz she's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends how they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. some dance to remember, some dance to forget so i called up the captain,'please bring me my wine' he said,'we haven't had that spirit here since 1969' and still those voices are calling from far away wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear them say...

welcome to the hotel california such a lovely place (such a lovely face) they livin' it up at the hotel california what a nice surprise, bring your alibis

mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice and she said 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device' and in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast they stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast last thing i remember, i was running for the door i had to find the passage back to the place i was before 'relax' said the nightman, we are programed to receive. you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

年轻有为正派善良的好青年

EAGLES最经典的歌……

中间那段GUITAR SOLO是属于让我肾上腺素分泌多的那种……

[em13]
活一般死着

casablanca i fell in love with you watching casablanca back row at the driven show in the flickering light popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviare making love on a long hot summer's night i thought you fell in love with me watching casablanca holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit cafe holding in the shadows from the spots a rocky moonlight in your arms making magic at the movies in you old chevrolet oh a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca but kiss is not a kiss without your sigh please come back to me in casablanca i love you more and more each day as time goes by i guess there're many broken hearts in casablanca you know i've really been there so i don't know i guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen but it hurt just as bad when i had to watch you go

最喜欢这句:a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca , but kiss is not a kiss without your sigh

原因不明......

刚巧这首歌我听了一晚上~~用mp3可以单首歌循环真是先进的科技啊[em01]

卡萨不兰卡里还有一首很好听的

就是褒曼在酒店里要求钢琴师弹的那首

活一般死着

回到顶部
Skin Designed Powered By Discuz! 6.0.0 © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 冰点天空 - Archiver - WAP