打印

看图象,测性格  [分享]

看图象,测性格  [分享]

http://users.rcn.com/zang.interport/personality.html

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.
年轻有为正派善良的好青年

Carefree
Playful
Cheerful

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."

You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.

此刻情怀 千里与共 人生多少悲欢事 几许情深无人知 尽已矣 今朝每刻情浓时 皆可籍 一语祝福寄相思

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.
我是一滴孤独的泪藏在你身上已万年, 你所有的苦痛都被我溶解让我温暖你的脸… 我是一条爱你的鱼, 一天到到晚游不休从来不想回头, 不问天长地久因为我的爱覆水难收… GiVe Me YoUr HaNdS,I WiLl GiVe YoU My WoRlD!!

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.
过去是用来遗忘的,时间是用来流浪的。

Keller, I don't think the description of your personality is  accurate…………
此刻情怀 千里与共 人生多少悲欢事 几许情深无人知 尽已矣 今朝每刻情浓时 皆可籍 一语祝福寄相思

no,i don't agree with that either~~~
我是一滴孤独的泪藏在你身上已万年, 你所有的苦痛都被我溶解让我温暖你的脸… 我是一条爱你的鱼, 一天到到晚游不休从来不想回头, 不问天长地久因为我的爱覆水难收… GiVe Me YoUr HaNdS,I WiLl GiVe YoU My WoRlD!!

You love a free and spontaneous life. And you attempt to enjoy it to the fullest, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."

You are very curious and open about everything new; you thrive on change. Nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You experience your environment as being versatile and always good for a surprise.
  天道所现, 刹那之间。 -------------------------------------------------------------- http://spaces.msn.com/members/bryanhuyq/ 我的blog,有空就来踩踩好了。

回到顶部
Skin Designed Powered By Discuz! 6.0.0 © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 冰点天空 - Archiver - WAP