打印

再一首 thankyou by dido 好像以前发过-_-

再一首 thankyou by dido 好像以前发过-_-

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-12-20 1:13:29编辑过]

退役了....退役了.....

Thank You
歌手:Dido 专辑:No Angel
Thank You My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall it reminds me that it's not so bad it's not so bad I drank too much last night, got bills to pay my head just feels in pain I missed the bus and there'll be hell today I'm late for work again and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day and then you call me and it's not so bad it's not so bad and I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through then you handed me a towel and all I see is you and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue because you're near me and I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
退役了....退役了.....

这个是冰山水的最爱。。。DIDO挺好听的。。不过我觉得她哥哥最好了
活一般死着

我在出生的梦中不断地落下我感到孤独和害怕一只灰羽毛的鸟用喙轻轻拉住我后来呢……?后来怎么也想不起来了……

以前经常听……现在好久没听的东西……

不知道为什么最近一直都在唱的歌……竟然出现了……

my taste^^

回到顶部
Skin Designed Powered By Discuz! 6.0.0 © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 冰点天空 - Archiver - WAP