打印

奇迹般地登陆上了冰点的空间....

奇迹般地登陆上了冰点的空间....

奇迹般地登陆上了已经好几周不能上的冰点的空间....奇迹般地抓紧时间上传了3首歌...奇迹般地发现空间已经满了....只有10m....鄙视下那些占空间....先抢上这10m共享3首mp3....过几天再换....来自club 8和monarch....
Beer... helps ugly people having sex since 1862...

club 8是来自瑞典的Jazz-Bossa Pop(现在这风格都爱瞎扯淡....)...吉他为主吧 音色清新 女主唱的嗓音非常美...我选这两首电子配的多些 比较低调 这首是01年专集love in december的同名歌....旋律很诡...唱的也诡...让人有摸不到的感觉...我很喜欢

点我下载这首歌

Love in December so this is love in the end of december quiet nights quiet stars and i'm here monday to sunday cause you're fragile and i'm weak so you fall when the nights grow longer into sleep and won't wake up don't you worry i'll be there for you don't worry about me you know me better than that i'll catch you if you would fall so you drift when the days grow colder away from me and won't look back far away and i can't guide you but i'm here til the spring don't you worry i'll be there for you don't worry about me you know me better than that i'll catch you if you would fall

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-15 23:00:07编辑过]

然后是他们03年专集Saturday night engine 的最后一首 sometimes i feel like a loser 一开始打动我的是这首歌的名字 后来越来越觉得耐听....真的很不错的 这个要点播放才能在线听

点我下载这首歌

Sometimes I felt like a loser sometimes i felt like a loser when i was there i was with you it was too well known i meant no harm i was faithless hoping for something to grow for something to show i wanted a feeling something that seemed real and now it's here tired of indifference looking for people to knock me down i think i got it made this time somehow you made me feel grateful i was so easy to please that you could see i wasn't much i was something someone to sweeten your nights to make you feel all right i wanted a feeling something that seemed real and now it's here tired of indifference looking for people to knock me down i think i got it made this time when i say go you go when i say stay you go

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-15 22:57:54编辑过]

最后这首来自Feist发表于1999年的专辑Monarch,嗓音张弛有力。“Whisper Rock”是挺贴切的形容。这是专集的第一首歌family....旋律很奇妙 让人有跟着起舞的感觉 蛮欢畅....也要点一下播放再在线听....所有歌曲保留到下次可以奇迹般的登陆冰点的空间为止....

还是点我下载....

Family

In a dressmaker shop in Greece The pins stick like tongues on pause Or butts in an ashtray Lunchtime packages Waxed and wrapped in hell Down a dusty road Inside an apron ford It's cool it's cool to love your family It's cool it's cool to love your family It's cool it's cool to love your family I know because I love them more and more You know what grandpa brought power to the place Now he winks at me from thirty thousand feet Now my uncle's got his face And he takes the power to a different place Hey hey he's ok It's cool it's cool to love your family It's cool it's cool to love your family It's cool it's cool to love your family I know because I love them more and more In the Copenhague a city morgue The dead sleep in metal slips Called and last And someone loved them once And someone loves them still And someone misses them And someone always will You know that it's cool it's cool to love your family It's cool it's cool to love your family It's cool it's cool to love your family I know because I love them more and more

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-15 22:58:20编辑过]

Love in December 很特别....下了~~
我是好人~!

多发多发!支持支持!
死是为了更好的活着……

BOSSA NAVA?希望没拼错……

第二首,《暗潮汹涌》是这个风格的,有点电子感觉的迷幻女音

目前的心情比较喜欢第三首

活一般死着

我在出生的梦中不断地落下我感到孤独和害怕一只灰羽毛的鸟用喙轻轻拉住我后来呢……?后来怎么也想不起来了……

第一首感觉很淡,轻柔(jazz听不大出来……)

喜欢,有点……沙发音乐的感觉,不知道确不确切……

总之喜欢

my taste^^

最后一首,很有意思~
my taste^^

不是纯正的JAZZ……

现在北欧那边流行把JAZZ什么的BOSSA NAVA化

活一般死着

楼上说的应该是bossa nova 很有名的一个jazz乐队 不是指某种风格 但是这个所谓的jazz-bossa pop可能和这个乐队有关系也未可知 不过club 8是有名的清新吉他+电子民谣 可能没bossa nova响吧 但是也不差多少

bossa nova 超级好听的....新爵士

恩 第一首确实象chill out的感觉 但是精神本质不是太一样哈 这个应该是来自北欧的民谣 而lounge music是热舞排队后大家坐着休息听的音乐 更多些城市和颓废的气质

可能是吧,因为听的毕竟不多……

可能是把放松和颓废混了吧……继续~

电子……民谣……?

喜欢民谣,最讨厌电子

my taste^^

其实电子很多东西很好听 别听太粗制滥造的流行电子

很多氛围的东西甚至迪曲都很好听 关键是你选的乐队的质量.....

很多做流行的商业民谣也难听无比啊

以下是引用飞血盟在2005-7-17 21:52:28的发言:

可能是吧,因为听的毕竟不多……

可能是把放松和颓废混了吧……继续~

电子……民谣……?

喜欢民谣,最讨厌电子

你等着我给你带两盘听听。。。

活一般死着

BOSSA NOVA

源自巴西的新爵士

今天听了那张FINO,非常的好听

活一般死着

回到顶部
Skin Designed Powered By Discuz! 6.0.0 © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 冰点天空 - Archiver - WAP